Ingrown Toenails Permanent Removal
Discover Comfortable, Permanent Surgical Treatment for Ingrown Nails
Millions of Americans suffer from ingrown toenails. Sometimes, the pain is so severe they find themselves missing work and canceling social activities. “Why, then, do they avoid treatment?” you might be asking. The reasons are simple: they do not know a permanent procedure is available, and they are afraid of pain. What they don’t realize is that home remedies are often more painful than medical treatment.
The Dangers of “Fixing” Ingrown Toenails At Home
In addition to being painful, home treatments are often dangerous. Here are the risks involved:
- Infection which might necessitate more extensive treatment
- Serious complications in people with circulatory problems such as infection, gangrene, and threatened lost of limb
- Return of the ingrown nail
How To Prevent The Return of Painful Ingrown Toenails
After Dr. Teles removes the portion of the nail that has grown into the skin, he will use a special chemical to destroy the nail root. In most cases, after surgery, toenails grow normally without imbedding themselves into the skin.
Here’s what you will experience during and after surgery, which can be performed in the comfort of our office:
- No pain during surgery
- You will be able to walk immediately
- You will be able to return to work the same day
Insurance Pays For Nail Surgery
When you need a Foot Doctor for help:
- You are being referred by your primary care physician
- You have a red, sore, ingrown toenail right now
- You have been given an antibiotic for an infection from ingrown toenails
- You purchase over-the-counter ingrown toenail treatments or antibiotic and cortisone creams on a regular basis
- You have just trimmed out a section of your toenail in an attempt to avoid recurring ingrown toenails
- You suffer from any type of foot pain (Remember: it is not normal for your feet to hurt).
If you or a loved one is in need of Ingrown Toenails Permanent Removal and treatment services, please do not hesitate to contact us at All South Bay Footcare. We would be more than happy to help you through this difficult time.