SUBTALAR IMPLANT FOR FLATFOOT (HYPERPRONATION)
Flatfoot (hyperpronation and flattening-out of the longitudinal arch) (also known as pes planus or pes planovalgus) is a common deformity among children and adults. Another cause of flatfoot can be attributed to posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. Conservative treatments to relieve pain from the foot and leg associated with flatfoot include orthotics, stretching exercises, and medication (e.g., non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Corticosteroid injections continue to be controversial. These methods may fail to provide relief and do not provide any correction at the point of contact.
Misaligned Feet? Your Body Will Tell You.
Your feet are the foundation of your body.
When your feet are misaligned, your body will tell you through:
- Chronic sore feet, heels, and ankles
- Knee joint pain and shin splints
- Hip joint pain
- Back pain
Your Internal Solution to Misaligned Feet
- Imagine a titanium stent that instantly realigns and stabilizes your foot while still allowing a normal range of motion.
- There is such a device that has been used in both children and adults for more than 10 years.
- This is a minimally invasive solution that has been clinically and scientifically proven to be an effective treatment choice for misaligned feet.
- In fact, there have been nearly 40,000 stents placed by foot specialists in nearly 50 countries globally.